Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Three 'Little-Known' Muscle Building Tips Part 1

Vince Delmonte has started a great series of articles on little known muscle building techniques. These techniques include: 1. Body Weight Training, 2. Flip Your Program Upside Down Every 3 Weeks and 3. Spend More Time At The Grocery Store.

About body weight training he says: As far as I am concerned, if you can not work with your own body weight than you have no freaken business using external loading such as barbells and dumbbells.

The second technique he mentions is to flip your program upside down every 3 weeks. In otherwords according to Vince Consider that you have been training your chest shoulders and triceps every Monday. In you next phase, three weeks later, you should do the complete opposite. You will train your triceps, shoulders than chest on Friday. This will prevent plateaus because each muscle group will have an opportunity to train completely fresh.

The third technique that Vince mentions in this article sounds a little bit strange but it is spend more time at the grocery store. He is referring here to always having a good supply of healthy and nutritious food available in your kitchen in order to fuel your workouts.

For the complete article by Vince Delmonte go to here.

Technorati Tags: muscle, workouts, muscle+building, muscle+gain, exercise, vince+delmonte

11 Comments:

Blogger acne treatment said...

The world of fitness can be so complex, but I always find the simpler explanations the better. Fit and muscle are here to stay!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Trevor said...

I like your blog lots of information for beginners out there.

http://www.weighttraininghelp.blogspot.com/

2:27 AM  
Blogger Trevor said...

www.weighttraininghelp.blogspot.com

2:28 AM  
Blogger Shadow said...

Great blog, I will use this site has a reference while I'm on my fitness journey.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Keith P. Stieneke said...

I am currently publishing health and fitness related information at http://www.blogchex.com/healthandwellness

2:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

im turning 60 soon. I thought that was old until I saw stallone in the new rocky movie. He's in better shape than most 30 year old that I know. Im thinking of buying some fitness equipment from york. I've been working out most my life and now that I can see that age doesnt reallt matter I wanted to go out and buy a treadmill. Are york reliable? I know they offer good discounts, but should I compare the market? Thanks

3:01 AM  
Blogger Brooklyn said...

Thanks for the advice. The decision to carry out a bodybuilding program cannot be taken lightly. It requires a lifelong commitment of time and effort. Nice blog.

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This may be of interest to readers of this blog since it goes in to detail each week on how to use cutting-edge nutrition, exercise, and healthy lifestyle techniques to lose weight and live a healthier life. It's free so I figured I would share it... you can sign up for the Trim, Tone & Tighten Thursdays newsletter at www.stephencabral.com

4:54 AM  
Blogger CamPK said...

hey guys .. you might want to check out my muscle blog .. I upload workout videos, flex, posing videos that you can easily download .. check it out at .. http://musclehotties.blogspot.com

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - Nice Post looking forward for part 2. If you would like to incorporate fitness videos single ones or related lists to support a topic of one of your posts or widgets for your side bar, please check out Physicalfitnet.com

7:15 AM  
Blogger jeremy said...

Thanks for the techniques. I am more motivated in the gym now.

deer antler spray

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home